The correct order for the five steps is:
(1) Sign in to the Google Ads account where you wish to make the text ad.
(2) In the page menu on the left of the screen, select Ads & Extensions.
(3) Choose the + button, and then select Text Ad from the available options.
(4) Enter the headlines, URL, and description lines you wish to use.
(5) Ensure the ad meets Google’s editorial guidelines, and press Save Ad.
This question is a part of the Google Ads Search Certification exam. You can find answers to all the questions asked in this exam in our Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers page.