How To Cancel An Experian Membership Online
Cancel Experian Over Email
- If you don’t know your Membership ID, search for “Experian” in your email. You should have received a welcome email from Experian with your Membership ID in the top right corner.
- Send an email to: [email protected] with your Membership ID, full name, and email address that you used to sign up.
Cancel Experian Online
- Head to this link.
- Sign in to your account.
- If asked if you would like to add Equifax and TransUnion, select “No, Show Me Only My Experian Credit Information.”
- Select why you are canceling from the dropdown.
- Click “Confirm Cancellation.”
Cancel Experian Over Phone
If all else fails, the most reliable way to cancel is by calling them at (866) 617–1894.