How to Delete Google Account Permanently
Yes, you can delete specific Google services or your Google Account if you’re no longer interested in using specific Google services, like Gmail or YouTube. You can even delete your entire account and all your data, like emails and photos. To delete your Google Account:
- Tap on Google App.
- Tap on your Profile icon.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- Tap Data & personalization.
- Go to Delete a Service or Your Account.
- Tap Delete Your Account.
- Enter password to confirm.
- Check both requirements and tap DELETE ACCOUNT.