How To Delete Google Pay Account Permanently 2021 || GOOGLE PAY ACCOUNT DELETE PERMANENTLY
Yes, you can easily delete your Google Pay account when you no longer wish to use it. Deleting your Google Pay account is a good way to ensure your personal information and any banking and credit card data associated with the account are secure.
How to Delete Google Pay account:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com. You might need to sign in.
- Select Data & personalization.
- Scroll down to “Download or delete your data,” and select Delete a service.
- Find “Google Pay,” and select Delete.
- Enter your password and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check the Agreement checkbox and click Delete Account.