How to delete VSCO account
The fastest way to delete your VSCO account is by deleting the account yourself. We encourage you to follow the steps below to delete your account yourself before contacting Support.
- Open the VSCO App and sign into your VSCO Account with your phone number
- Tap on your Profile tab (smiley face).
- Tap on “Edit” located below your profile name.
- At the bottom of the Edit screen you will see your phone number.
- Update the phone number with an email you own. If you receive an error that the email is in use, you may have another VSCO account with this email. You’ll need to use a different email. Please make sure this is an email address from which you can send and receive emails.
- Sign into vsco.co with the email you just added to your VSCO account on a web browser such as Chrome, Safari (not the VSCO app), either on your mobile device or a desktop/laptop computer.
- IMPORTANT: Check your email inbox for the device verification email from VSCO and click on ‘Verify Login’. Note to Gmail users: This email could arrive in the ‘Promotions’ tab. Note to all email users: check your spam folder if you don’t see the verification email in your inbox. Please note it could take between 5-10 minutes for this email verification to arrive in your inbox.
- After your device is verified, re-visit vsco.co on a web browser such as Chrome, Safari (not the VSCO app), and sign in.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top right corner of the page, then tap on Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Settings page and tap on ‘Delete My Account’.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your password and you can then delete your account.