chase how to cancel a pending payment?

How to Dispute a Transaction | Chase Online Banking

Debit card: You can call us at 1-866-564-2262 to initiate a debit card dispute for a pending transaction. You’ll need to wait for the debit card transaction to post before you can dispute it online.

How to Change/Cancel Credit Card Automatic Payments | Chase MobileĀ® app

Leave a Comment

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap