Zero-touch reseller portal – Create customer accounts, Register a new device
Essentials customer portal – Wipe data remotely, Set a friendly name for a device
The full list of tasks that you can do in each portal are:
Zero-touch reseller portal:
- Create customer accounts.
- View registered customers.
- Register devices for customers.
- Search for devices.
- Deregister devices from customers.
- Create vendor accounts.
Essentials customer portal:
- Set a custom friendly name for a device.
- Wipe data remotely.
- Reset device passcodes.
- Remove devices from the portal.
- Grant access to the Essentials portal to other colleagues.
This question is a part of the Android Enterprise Essentials: Technical lesson.