The correct order of steps is:
(1) Prepare struggle scenarios to prompt teachers’ challenge brainstorm.
(2) Ask teachers to list out their challenges on sticky notes.
(3) Organize challenges from most frustrating to least frustrating.
(4) Organize challenges by number of people affected.
(5) Ask teachers to circle challenges they are most motivated to address.
(6) Collect top challenges.
This question is from the “Step 1: Identify and Understand a Challenge” lesson which is a part of the Certified Coach Curriculum.