According to retail readiness checklist, the product detail page should follow the criteria mentioned below.
(1) The product description should describe the major product features, such as size, style, and what the product can be used for.
(2) The main image should have a pure white background and the product should fill 80-100% of the image frame. Only the product sold should be shown and you cannot add any text or graphics that are not part of the product.
(3) A minimum of 15 customer reviews.
(4) A minimum of 3.5 star rating
(5) Products should be in stock and should not be nearing out of stock.
(6) Enhanced content should contain text or video.
In this case, the main image of the product does not have a pure white background and the product does not fill 80-100% of the image frame. Also, the main image contains additional graphics that are not part of the product. Because of all these reasons, the image is not considered to be retail ready.
This question is a part of the Amazon Retail for Advertisers Certification Assessment. You can find answers to all the questions asked in this exam on our Amazon Retail for Advertisers Certification Assessment Answers page.