This post contains answers to all the Check Your Knowledge questions and Quiz questions asked in the Google Digital Unlocked Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Module 16 – Get started with content marketing.
Google Digital Unlocked Module 16 – Get started with content marketing Answers
Contents of Article
- 1 Google Digital Unlocked Module 16 – Get started with content marketing Answers
- 1.1 Google Digital Unlocked Module 16 Check Your Knowledge Answers
- 1.2 Lesson 1 – Intro to Content marketing
- 1.3 Lesson 2 – Get to know your online customers
- 1.4 Lesson 3 – Choosing the right format for your content
- 1.5 Lesson 4 – Writing for online audiences
- 1.6 Lesson 5 – Help your Content be seen
- 1.7 Lesson 6 – Measuring your success in content marketing
- 1.8 Google Digital Unlocked Module 16 Quiz Answers
- 2 About Google Digital Unlocked Module 16
- 3 Course Lessons
- 4 Conclusion
This module has six lessons and a total of 6 Check your Knowledge Questions and 6 Quiz questions. The answers to these questions are provided below.
Google Digital Unlocked Module 16 Check Your Knowledge Answers
Lesson 1 – Intro to Content marketing
Q.1(a) – Could it help her find cheaper suppliers?
Q.1(b) – Could it help her develop a stronger brand identity?
Q.1(c) – Could it help her understand her customers’ shopping preferences?
Q.1(d) – Could it help her connect with the right audience?
Lesson 2 – Get to know your online customers
Q.2 – Alex Is A Mechanic Who Owns A Small Garage. He’s Also A Keen Blogger, And Writes Great Posts About His Passion: Cars! He Thought His Blog Would Attract More Car Lovers To His Garage, But So Far His Blog Posts Are Not Very Popular And Are Rarely Shared On Social Media. He Has Researched How To Improve The Blog And Now Has A Number Of Actions He Can Take, But Is Unsure Which Should Come First. Can You Help Him By Arranging The Following Actions Into The Correct Order?
The correct order is:
(1) Find out who his audience is
(2) Segment his audience into groups
(3) Create specific content targeted to these audience profiles
(4) Publish the content and promote it to his audience
Lesson 3 – Choosing the right format for your content
Q.3 – Jamie Is Part Of The Content Marketing Team For Fitstuff, A Sports Shop. The Content He’s Producing Needs To Appeal To New Customers, As Well As Provide Extra Value To Existing Customers. Which Of The Following Content Would Appeal Best To Both Audiences?
(A) List of the top 10 sports equipment outlets/shops
(B) A competition inviting customers to submit photos of themselves wearing Fitstuff gear, with store gift vouchers up for grabs as prizes
(C) 10% discount vouchers for all new customers
(D) A blog about the store’s recycling scheme for old trainers
Lesson 4 – Writing for online audiences
Q.4 – Josh, An Interior Designer, Has Decided To Create Blog Posts And Share Them On Social Media To Promote His New Business. He’s Made A List Of All Of The Things He Should Remember When Writing – However, Not All Points On His List Are Correct. Can You Help Him Identify The Points That Are Correct On This List?
(A) Focus on your target audience
(B) Only write about the products or services you offer
(C) Be consistent in your writing style and tone of voice
(D) Add the hook to the end of your blog post
(E) The longer the post, the better
Lesson 5 – Help your Content be seen
Q.5 – Lydia Is A Business Student Working For A Hotel’s Marketing Department For The Summer. She’s Responsible For Creating And Promoting Content Across The Hotel’s Online Channels. What Should She Do, And In Which Order?
She should do things in the following order:
(1) Consider all the channels available
(2) Decide what content to create, and when, based on the target audience
(3) Create content
(4) Publish content
(5) Promote content
Lesson 6 – Measuring your success in content marketing
Q.6 – Maria Has A Pet Shop In Bristol, And Is Writing Fun Blog Posts About Pets On Her Website, Which Are Also Being Promoted On Her Social Media Accounts. Her Goal Is To Try And Increase Product Sales Through Content Marketing Efforts. Which Metric Is The Most Relevant In Assessing Which Blog Posts Are Contributing To Increased Product Sales?
(A) How long users spend on each blog post
(B) Which websites are referring traffic to her blog
(C) The number of new subscribers to her email marketing list
(D) How many people click the “Buy Now” CTA at the end of each blog post
Google Digital Unlocked Module 16 Quiz Answers
(A) Creating and posting content ad-hoc when you have the time
(B) The creation of time-sensitive content that can be published through various channels
(C) Regularly emailing customers with news about a business’s products or services
(D) The creation and promotion of online materials with the goal of increasing interest in a product or service
Q.2 – What does the following definition describe? ‘The division of an audience into groups of who they are and what they like, with a goal of identifying a group most interested in your product/service.’
(A) Marketing channels
(C) Audience segmentation
(D) Group dynamics
(A) Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information
(B) Certain blogging platforms have a limit on the word count you can publish
(C) Online readers only like to engage with long-form pieces of content
(D) Online audiences are typically younger, so the language used needs to reflect this
(A) Creating a content calendar
(B) Designing illustrations to support content
(C) Segmenting your audience
(D) Identifying social media influencers
(A) Session duration
(B) Page views
(C) Referral traffic
(D) Unique page views
About Google Digital Unlocked Module 16
The sixteenth module of the Google Digital Unlocked Fundamentals of Digital Marketing course introduces you to content marketing.
The first lesson explains what content marketing is, and why it can add value to an online business, and the best practices for creating your own content marketing strategy. The second lesson explains what audience segmentation is and how it can benefit a business, how to use audience segmentation to boost your content marketing efforts.
The third lesson explains the four main purposes for content marketing, and how to match different formats to your content goals. The fourth lesson explains how online audiences and offline audiences differ in the way they read content, and why it’s important to adapt your writing style to an online audience.
The fifth lesson explains the channels available to promote and distribute content effectively, and how a content calendar can help you organize your content marketing activities. The sixth lesson explains the key metrics used to measure the success of content marketing campaigns, and how to use data gathered to better meet goals in future campaigns.
The Check Your Knowledge section contains 6 questions for 6 lessons and the Quiz section contains 6 questions. The Check Your Knowledge questions are skippable but the Quiz questions cannot be skipped. You have to answer the Quiz questions correctly to start the next module.
There are 6 lessons in this module of the course.
(1) Intro To Content Marketing.
(2) Get To Know Your Online Customers.
(3) Choosing The Right Format For Your Content.
(4) Writing For Online Audiences.
(5) Help Your Content Be Seen.
(6) Measuring Your Success In Content Marketing.
We have provided 100% correct answers to all the questions from Google Digital Unlocked Module 16. After completing this, you should check out our answers to other Google Digital Unlocked Modules mentioned below.
- Google Digital Unlocked All 26 Module Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 1 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 2 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 3 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 4 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 5 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 6 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 7 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 8 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 9 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 10 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 11 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 12 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 13 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 14 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 15 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 17 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 18 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 19 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 20 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 21 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 22 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 23 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 24 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 25 Answers
- Google Digital Unlocked Module 26 Answers
You should also check out our answers to Google Digital Unlocked Final Exam Answers, Google Digital Unlocked Quiz Answers and Google Digital Unlocked Check Your Knowledge Answers.