How To Deactivate Instagram Account Without Waiting a Week
You can temporarily disable or delete your Instagram account without waiting for a week by changing the date on your mobile phone to 7 days later. So, if the date is 4th then change it to 12th or 13th. After that, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app and tap on three vertical lines icon.
- Tap “Settings” and then tap “Help”.
- Tap “Help Center” and then tap “Managing your Account”.
- Tap “Delete your Account” and then tap “How do I delete my Instagram Account?”
- Scroll down and tap “Delete your Account” then log in to your Instagram account using a web browser.
- Tap the “temporary disable” option, select the reason why you’re disabling your account, then enter your password.
- After entering password tap “Temporarily Disable Account” button and then tap “Yes”.
Some websites claim that ” there is no way to do that. This happens when you deactivate your account, reactivate after a few hours or days, and then want to deactivate again in some hours.” but that is wrong.