Change Apple ID without Password/Phone Number/Email/Security Questions
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
- If you are signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you will be prompted to enter the passcode for your device.
- Follow the onscreen steps to update your password.
With macOS Catalina:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- Click Password & Security.
- If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password, click “Forgot Apple ID or password” and follow the onscreen instructions. You can skip the final steps below.
- Click Change Password.