How do I change my Covered California plan?

How To Change Your Covered California Plan

Renewal usually starts in the fall right before the open-enrollment period. At that point, you’ll be able to switch your plan and make any changes. To report changes, call Covered California at (800) 300-1506 or log in to your online account at You may also visit the Find Help page to find a Certified Insurance Agent, Certified Enrollment Counselor or county eligibility worker who can provide free assistance in your area.

How to Report a Change | Covered California

Leave a Comment

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap