How To Delete Google Pay Account Permanently 2021 || GOOGLE PAY ACCOUNT DELETE PERMANENTLY
Delete Google Pay account:
- Open Google Pay on your device.
- Tap your profile photo in the upper right corner and tap Settings.
- Tap Close account under the Privacy and security section and then tap Close.
- Uninstall the app from your phone.
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com. You might need to sign in.
- Select Data & personalization.
- Scroll down to “Download or delete your data,” and select Delete a service.
- Find “Google Pay,” and select Delete.
- Enter your password and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check the Agreement checkbox and click Delete Account.