How to Delete user accounts windows 7
How to Delete User Accounts on a Windows 7 Home Network
- Open the Windows Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.
- Under User Accounts, click Manage another account.
- Click the user account that you want to delete.
- Click Delete the account and then click Delete files if you want to delete all the files of that user profile or click Keep files if you want to save files from that user account.
- Repeat the same steps for other user accounts you want to delete.