Delete iCloud account without Password – any iOS version
Steps to delete an iCloud account on iPhone without Password.
- Go to the Settings app and find iCloud. Tap on it to open.
- Scroll down below then tap Sign out and then tap on Delete Account.
- Now, Apple will ask for your Apple password.
- If you don’t know your Apple ID password then tap on the question mark symbol then tap OK.
- Again tap on the question mark icon and then enter your iPhone passcode.
- Now, enter a new password for your iPhone and the verify the new password.