Skip to content
How To Delete A Discord Server (Desktop/Mobile) | Delete Discord Server
- Open Discord on your Mac or PC and go into the server you wish to delete.
- Click the server name, located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Server Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Delete Server” in the left sidebar.
- A pop-up will appear. Enter the server name’s name exactly (it’ll be written at the top of the pop-up) or your six-digit authentication code, if you have two-factor authorization enabled.
- Click “Delete Server.”
How to Delete a Discord Server for Beginners