How To Delete Microsoft Account Permanently
Old Minecraft accounts (where you log into Minecraft with a username) do not have a deactivation feature. To deactivate an old Minecraft account, you must first migrate it a Mojang account. If you want to fully delete your account, please contact Minecraft support and provide your transaction ID. If you play on a Bedrock version of Minecraft and use a Microsoft account to log in, you can delete your account by following the instructions at How to close your Microsoft account.
To close your Microsoft account:
- Go to Close your account.
- When you’re prompted to sign in to your account, double-check that it’s the account you want to delete. If not, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
- Check that the page shows the correct Microsoft account, and then select Next.
- Read the list, and select the checkboxes to acknowledge you’ve read each item.
- In the Select a reason drop-down list, choose the reason you’re closing the account.
- Select Mark account for closure.