How To Factory Reset/Erase iPhone iPad & iPod WithOut Apple iD Password ( Erase iPhone Latest 2021 )
How to Reset iPhone without Apple ID password:
- Open the Settings app on iPhone and tap on General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings.
- Tap Erase Now and enter your iPhone passcode and then enter your Restriction passcode (if acailable).
- Now, Apple will ask for your Apple password. If you don’t know your Apple ID password then tap on the question mark symbol then tap OK.
- Again tap on the question mark icon and then enter your iPhone passcode.
- Now, enter a new password for your iPhone and the verify the new password.
- Finally, tap on Erase all Content and Settings to reset iPhone to factory settings.