How to Recover SnapChat Account without Phone Number and Email (2021)
How to get old Snapchat account back:
- Launch Snapchat on your phone and tap on login. Now, enter your username or email and then tap on the “Forgot your Password?” button.
- Now, choose whether you want to recover your account using your phone or email. Let’s say we chose email. On the next page, enter your email ID and then tap on the “Submit” button.
- Now, Snapchat will send you an email with the link to reset the password. Tap on the link and enter your new password to reset it.
- In case you chose the recovery by phone option. Enter your phone number and then choose whether you want to use the message or call option. I prefer the message option as it is easy to use.
- Now, all you need to do is enter the OTP that you have received and then enter the new password that you want to use.