How to Recover TikTok Account without Email or Phone Number (2021)
How to recover your TikTok account
1. Open the TikTok app on your mobile device’s home screen.
2. On the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, tap the profile icon.
3. On the profile screen, tap “Sign up.”
4. At the bottom of the sign-up screen, tap “Log in” next to “Already have an account?”
5. Log in using your username and password by clicking the “Use phone/email/username” option at the top of the list. If you don’t remember your password, you can recover it later. You should still select this option.
6. After logging in with your info, you’ll be taken to a screen telling you that your account is under deactivation. To confirm that you wish to recover your account, click “Reactivate.”