How can I recover my old WhatsApp without verification code?
To get your old account back, follow these steps:
- On your phone, go to the settings application and proceed to installed apps.
- On the list of installed apps, search for WhatsApp.
- When you find WhatsApp, tap it and then choose Clear data.
- You will be asked yes or no. Choose Yes.
- Open your WhatsApp again.
- You’ll be required to enter your phone number. Input your old account’s phone number.
- WhatsApp will ask for One True Pairing (OTP). You’ll receive OTP on the same number you’ve input, so your old sim card should be active at this time.
- Input OTP and choose next.
- Enter your account name and now you have your old WhatsApp account back.