Removing Property Photos From Zillow and Google
To add, remove, or rearrange photos on your home’s property page:
- Log in to your Zillow profile.
- Make sure you have claimed ownership of your home.
- Once you’ve claimed your home’s property page, select Edit photos from the More drop-down menu.
- To add photos, click the Upload photos button under Photos & media.
- You will be prompted to select photo files stored on your computer.
- To remove a photo, click on an individual photo and click Remove Photo.
- To rearrange photos, click on the individual photo and hold the left mouse button down. Drag any photo to the desired place in the photo grouping order.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
- If your home is in Recently Sold status, you’ll see the option to hide all photos via the same steps above.