How To Delete Your Google Activity
Delete all Google activity permanently:
- Go to your Google Account and sign in.
- Click Data & personalization on the top left navigation panel
- Click My Activity under “Activity and timeline.”
- Click More at the top right of the page.
- Click Delete activity by.
- Below “Delete Activity,” click All time.
- Click Delete.
Another method to delete Google Activity:
Go to Google My Activity(https://myactivity.google.com) and click Manage Activity. At the top right, click three dotted lines and select Delete activity from the drop-down box. Choose the time period that you don’t want Google to remember or you can also select All time to erase your complete activity.