How to: Delete the information that Google knows about you
Delete individual activity items
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Scroll down to your activity.
- Find the item you want to delete. You can find an item a few different ways, including: Browse by day. Search or use filters.
- On the item you want to delete, click Delete.
Delete your activity manually
- On your computer, go to your Google Account.
- On the top left navigation panel, click Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity and timeline,” click My Activity.
- At the top right of the page, click More .
- Click Delete activity by.
- Below “Delete Activity,” click All time.
- Click Delete.