How to Hide IP Address (it’s EASY!)
Three ways to hide your IP address from WiFi
- Use a VPN. A VPN is an intermediary server that encrypts your connection to the internet — and it also hides your IP address.
- Use Tor. Comprising thousands of volunteer-run server nodes, Tor is a free network that conceals your identity online via multiple layers of encryption.
- Use a proxy.
How to Delete IP Addresses from DHCP Service (DHCP Manager)
- Select the Addresses tab.
- Select the IP address’s network.
- Select one or more IP addresses you want to delete.
- Choose Delete from the Edit menu.
- If you want to delete the host names from the hosts table, select Delete From Hosts Table.
- Click OK.