How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone
Use a Mac or PC to see or remove your associated devices
- On your Mac, open the Apple Music app. Or on your PC, open iTunes for Windows.
- From the menu bar, choose Account > View My Account. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Manage Devices. …
- If you want to remove a device, click Remove.
How to remove your Apple ID from an iPad
- Launch the Settings app and tap on your name or image at the top-left of the screen.
- Tap the “iTunes & App Store” tab.
- Tap the Apple ID tab at the top of the screen.
- Tap “View Apple ID” in the popup window and, if prompted, enter your password.
- Tap “Remove this Device” near the bottom of the page.