how to remove your google account from a computer
Select the user profile that you want to remove and click on the options icon from the top-right of the user profile. Now remove the Gmail account from chrome, click on “Remove This Person”. You will get a confirmation message, click again on “Remove This Person“.
The following steps may help remove someone else’s Google account from your computer:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile .
- Click Manage people.
- Point to the person you want to remove.
- At the top right of the person, click More Remove this person.
- Confirm by clicking Remove this person.