How to Restore User Folder on Windows 10 Desktop
Steps to Recover Deleted User Folder on Windows 10
- Launch the application and click on Recover Files.
- Select the C drive to recover deleted Users folder and click on Scan.
- Once the scanning is completed the recovered data shown in File Type View and Data View.
- Browse both the tabs to find the Users folder and its contents.
- You can select the recovered data and click on Preview to validate the recover files
- Finally, click on Save and browse for a location to save the Users folder