Firefox: how to turn on or off sync in Firefox
To disable Sync for previously synced devices:
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Click Sync from the menu options to open the sync settings panel.
- Click the Change… button in the Syncing: ON subsection.The Choose What To Sync pop-up will open.
- Click Disconnect…. A confirmation prompt will appear.
- Click the Disconnect button in the prompt.
- This Firefox profile will stop syncing your account but won’t delete any data or settings. The Sync panel of your Firefox Settings page will now show Syncing: OFF.