Factory reset Samsung galaxy J2 prime 4K
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- First turn off your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime completely. …
- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- When the Samsung logo is displayed, release the buttons.
- Move through the menu with the volume up and volume down keys until you reach the “Recovery Mode” option and press the power button to access.
- Use the volume up and volume down keys to select the “wipe cache partition” option and press the Power button to activate the option and clear the mobile cache.
- After a few seconds you will return to the previous screen, with the volume buttons go to the option “wipe data / factory reset” and press the power button to enter. A screen with many NOes and a YES will appear, with the volume keys again go to the YES and press with the power key.
- After finishing again with the volume keys, click on “reboot system now” and press the power key of your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime, the device will reboot and take several minutes to start while restoring the device to its factory state and optimizing the applications pre-installed in the system Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).