How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently And Immediately Without Waiting 14 Days
If you wanted to delete the Facebook account immediately it is not possible guys you must wait for 14–15 days for deactivating the Facebook account.
How to Delete Facebook account without waiting 14 days:
- First step is to login facebook account which you want to delete.
- Now facebook introduce the delete account option under Setting >> Your Facebook Information >> Deactivation and Deletion.
- A new window with all the details will appear that if you delete the account, then you will never restore it again. Select permanently delete account.
- Now Click on Continue to account deletion.
- Before going to delete account you can backup of your all facebook information. if you are admins of facebook pages and delete your account these pages will not be live on facebook. you can add another admin for these pages.
- Click on delete account now Facebook will ask for your account password. Enter the Facebook password and click continue to permanently delete your account.
- A pop up with permanently delete account will appear with the details if you were login again to the account within next 14 days your account will be reactivated.
- So if you want to permanently delete the account don’t login it again.
- You will receive an email with login link from Facebook. If any time you want to cancel the deletion process of account you can cancel it form the link.