(A) Validate the metadata
(B) Add asset labels
(C) Add Custom IDs
(D) Link Composition Share Assets to Sound Recordings
If Label W decided to use the DDEX feed to update their asset metadata then a crucial last step to avoid upload errors is Validating the metadata.
You can avoid common delivery errors by doing the following things:
- Validating your metadata and spreadsheets.
- Asserting your territorial rights during delivery.
- Assigning Custom IDs and asset labels.
- Delivering your content to the correct YouTube DDEX Party ID.
- Not using Composition Share Assets to claim videos.
This question is a part of the YouTube Music Rights Management Certification Exam. You can get answers to all the questions asked in this exam on our YouTube Music Rights Management Certification Assessment Answers page.