manometer vs pressure gauge?

Measuring Pressure With Barometers and Manometers

A flanged manometer is referred to predominantly as a pressure gauge. This type of pressure measuring tool typically is used to measure relative pressure or absolute pressure. Relative pressure references external air pressure or atmospheric pressure. Absolute pressure references zero pressure or a perfect vacuum.

Manometer Pressure Problems, Introduction to Barometers – Measuring Gas & Atmospheric Pressure

Leave a Comment

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap