(1) Premiers – Builds anticipation of a video release by providing an upcoming watch page
(2) Stories – Engages audience more casually and frequently through short mobile videos
(3) YouTube Go – Lets users know when they’re connected to Wi-Fi, so they can download videos for offline use
(4) VR180 – Provides audience with more immersive and engaging experiences
(5) Mobile live streaming – Gives viewers a front-row seat to watch live and chat in real time or catch it on-demand after
This question is a part of the Google Ads Video Certification exam. You can find all the answers for this exam in our Google Ads Video Certification Assessment Answers page.