(1) Personal device (BYOD) and corporate-liable
(2) Unknown sources and USB debugging disabled
(3) Flexible identity model hosted by EMMs
(4) User-driven provisioning
(5) Work to personal device (BYOD) copy/paste prevented
(6) 6-digit work application password for personal device (BYOD)
(7) 4-digit device PIN security
This question is a part of Lesson 3 Identity models from Module 2 of the Android Enterprise Architecture and Implementation. You can find the answers to all the questions asked in this exam in our Android Enterprise Architecture and Implementation Answers page.