Vizio TV: How to Change Language (Stuck in Another Language? Bring Back English)
To adjust this setting, use the following steps.
1. Press the menu button on your VIZIO remote.
2. Use the arrow keys to navigate to the ‘Channels’ option and press the OK key on the remote.
3. Use the arrow keys to navigate to the ‘Analog Audio’ option.
4. Use the left or right arrow keys to select ‘Stereo’ or ‘Mono’
5. Use the arrow keys to select digital language, and make sure the language is set to ‘English’.
If the issue persists after performing the above steps make sure the broadcast is being sent in English (some channels are broadcast with the primary audio channel in a language other than English.)