(A) Validate your metadata.
(B) Choose the right privacy settings for each video.
(C) Leave your claim policy fields blank.
(D) Add references after the fact.
You can avoid common delivery errors by doing the following things:
- Validating your metadata and spreadsheets.
- Asserting your territorial rights during delivery.
- Assigning Custom IDs and asset labels.
- Delivering your content to the correct YouTube DDEX Party ID.
- Not using Composition Share Assets to claim videos.
This question is a part of the Compare delivery methods lesson from the Delivery and data management unit. You can get answers to all the questions asked in this unit on our Delivery and data management Answers page.