What does it mean when you call someone and it says please enter your password?
Contents of Article
- 1 What does it mean when you call someone and it says please enter your password?
- 2 How do I set up automated phone calls?
- 3 What is phone auto attendant?
- 4 Can you play a voicemail while on the phone?
- 5 Can someone tell if I listened to their voicemail?
- 6 Why can’t I see incoming calls when I’m on the phone?
- 7 Why does my phone not let me answer calls?
- 8 Why can’t I see who’s calling me on my iPhone?
- 9 Why doesn’t my name show up when I call someone?
- 10 How do I find out who is calling my iPhone?
- 11 How do I get my iPhone to show my name when calling?
- 12 Why does my name show up when I call?
- 13 How do I hide my name when calling from an iPhone?
- 14 How do I make a call without my number showing?
Your mobile carrier is seeing an incoming call from your own mobile number, which it assumes means that you want to retrieve your mobile voicemail. If you enter your mobile voicemail password, you’ll be taken to its menu.
How do I set up automated phone calls?
How to send your automated calls.
- Setup your contacts.
- Simply upload an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file to create your member list in seconds.
- Create your recorded message.
- Simply record a voice message over the phone or choose from one you’ve previously saved.
- Send your automated calls.
What is phone auto attendant?
Auto-Attendant (or automated attendant) is a term commonly used in telephony to describe a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to an extension without going through a telephone operator or receptionist.
Can you play a voicemail while on the phone?
How to call your voicemail inbox on an Android phone, even if you don’t have access to your phone. To call your voicemail on an Android phone, simply open your phone’s dial pad and hold your finger down on the “1” key.
Can someone tell if I listened to their voicemail?
No, the caller can’t tell if you’ve listened to his voicemail.
Why can’t I see incoming calls when I’m on the phone?
- Go to Dialer or Phone app settings.
- Now select the “App notifications” option.
- Now if App notifications are turned off, your display won’t wake up when someone calls you.
- Also if only the “Incoming calls” permission is off, your screen will not light up with incoming calls.
Why does my phone not let me answer calls?
If you are still unable to answer the incoming calls, check the block list and do not disturb mode. You should also check the screen where the answer and reject buttons are located. It could be a display issue if other apps also don’t work at the required place.
Why can’t I see who’s calling me on my iPhone?
Try restarting your iPhone by holding down the Power button and the home buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo. Also, make sure the person calling you has not blocked their number. If it’s any number, your account is probably not provisioned properly by your carrier.
Why doesn’t my name show up when I call someone?
There are a few possibilities: The person you are calling is on an exchange that hasn’t updated their caller ID. The person you are calling doesn’t have your name and number in their contact list. Your caller ID is, through some system error, blank.
How do I find out who is calling my iPhone?
Set up an app to filter and detect spam calls Go to Settings > Phone. Tap Call Blocking & Identification. Under Allow These Apps To Block Calls And Provide Caller ID, turn the app on or off.
How do I get my iPhone to show my name when calling?
iPhone: Enable or Disable Caller ID from the Home screen.
- Go to “Settings“.
- Scroll down and choose “Phone“.
- Toggle “Show My Caller ID” to “On” or “Off” as desired.
Why does my name show up when I call?
Users who have verified their phone number and have discovery turned on will have their names and Google Profile photos display whenever they call you, or you call them (it’s great if a new friend who hasn’t been saved in your contacts yet calls you).
How do I hide my name when calling from an iPhone?
Hide your caller ID for all calls.
- Open the Voice app.
- At the top left, tap Menu > Settings > Calls.
- Under Calls, turn Anonymous Caller ID On.
- If you want people to see your phone number when you call them, turn Anonymous Caller ID Off .
How do I make a call without my number showing?
If you don’t want to use your disposable phone number minutes, you can block your outbound Caller ID by turning it off in your phone’s call “settings” on your mobile phone, setting it up in your phone management software if you use a digital phone service or dial *67 before the number on a regular landline phone.