What is unnamed friends list on Facebook?
Contents of Article
- 1 What is unnamed friends list on Facebook?
- 2 Where are friends lists on Facebook?
- 3 Why did Facebook get rid of friends lists?
- 4 What is the friends of friends setting on Facebook?
- 5 Can you be friends on Facebook but not see their posts?
- 6 Does Facebook suggest friends that look at your profile?
- 7 Can you hide Facebook friends?
- 8 How can I view hidden friends on Facebook?
You now have an (unnamed) List with exactly one person on it. To add more people, select Friends and add additional people to the List. Then click Next. Here you’ll enter a List name (e.g., Work Friends), decide the visibility of that List (Public, Friends, or Only You), and create the List (by clicking Done).
Where are friends lists on Facebook?
To see your friend lists: From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More. Click to open a list. You can also click + Create List to create a new one.
Why did Facebook get rid of friends lists?
(Facebook said this could be due to an older app version.) The company confirmed the shutdown to TechCrunch. “We’re shutting down this lesser-used feature to focus our efforts on improving the main News Feed experience,” a spokesperson said.
What is the friends of friends setting on Facebook?
The “Friends of Friends” Privacy Setting on Facebook The “friends of friends” privacy setting includes all of the people you have added to your friends’ list, plus all of the people that THOSE people have added. But you have no influence over who your friends add to their lists.
Can you be friends on Facebook but not see their posts?
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post. However, if you tag your boss in the photo, or chose Public as the audience, they’ll be able to see the photo.
Does Facebook suggest friends that look at your profile?
According to the Facebook Help Center, this section “might include friends who you interact with the most in Wall posts, comments and mutually attended events. Facebook also gives you friend suggestions; those are people who may have been looking at your profile.
Can you hide Facebook friends?
Scroll down to “How people find and contact you” and tap “Who can see your friends list?” Choose who you want to be able to see your friends list. You can choose to restrict the list to friends or just to “Only Me” (which hides it from everyone else).
- Navigate to the Friend finder page.
- scroll down to Mutual Friends Section.
- Type the name of the friend whose friend list you wish to see. Select your friend’s account.