(A) Features a custom headline and logo or image
(B) Depending upon the tactic, it appears both on and off Amazon
(C) Promotes individual products
(D) Directs only to product detail pages when clicked
Sponsored Brand ads have the following features:
(1) These ads feature a custom headline and logo or image.
(2) These ads appear at the top, within, and at the bottom of search results.
(3) These ads promote a collection of products.
(4) Clicking on a featured product directs you to the product detail page.
(5) Clicking on the headline or logo directs you to the brand’s Store or a page featuring a collection of products and not to individual product page.
This question is a part of the Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Certification Assessment. You can find answers to all the questions asked in this exam in our Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Certification Assessment Answers page.