There are five tags that are used as Standard Google Analytics Campaign Parameters.
(1) utm_source which identifies the advertiser or site publication.
(2) utm_medium which identifies the marketing medium.
(3) utm_campaign which identifies the campaign name.
(4) utm_content which identifies the content and differentiates similar content.
(5) utm_term which identifies the paid keyword terms.
This question is a part of the Assessment section of the Google Analytics For Beginners Certification course. You can find the answers with full explanation for all the assessment questions on our Google Analytics For Beginners Assessment 4 Answers page, and Google Analytics for Beginners Assessment Answers page.